Scholarships and achievement grants are offered and awarded to deserving students based on scholastic merit and financial need as an integral part of the recipient's total financial aid package. The academic scholarship program at Mississippi Valley State University is designed to recognize and reward those students who have exemplified academic excellence. To demonstrate its commitment to talented students, the University annually awards a number of academic scholarships to qualified applicants. These scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and are renewable at the end of each year for a four-year period for entering freshmen and a two-year period for junior college graduates. Policies concerning scholarships are determined by the department administering the scholarship.
- Presidential Academic Scholarship deadline February 1
- Vice President's Scholarship deadline February 1
- University Scholarship deadline February 1
- Valedictorian/Salutatorian Academic Scholarship - Green and White deadline June 15
- Transfer Scholarship - Valley deadline June 15
- Private Scholarships
- Outside Scholarships