You are considered an International applicant if you are neither a citizen nor resident alien of the U.S.
- International students are required to obtain a score of 525 (195 Computer Based) or above on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and a minimum score of 5.5 on the IELTS or Duolingo score of 90 or Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of 42.
- A Certificate of Compliance with Immunization Requirements for College Admission.
- A affidavit of financial aid is required. An equivalent College Preparatory Curriculum (CPC) is also required.
- First-year undergraduate applicants must have received a high school diploma with a B average or above in laboratory science, social studies, and mathematics.
- A World Education Services, Global Credential Evaluators, (or other reputable services) course-by-course, an evaluated transcript must be submitted for all first-year and transfer, international students. You will find all the information you need at www.wes.org or https://gceus.com. Be sure to read and follow the "Required Documents" information specific to your country of study to ensure that your evaluation is completed as quickly as possible. Please ensure the Mississippi Valley State University is listed as the recipients of the evaluation services.
- Applicants are required to submit either the American College Test (ACT) score of 21 or above or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) 1060-1090.
Students entering in the 2023-2024 academic year who are unable to access an ACT or SAT exam may be admitted without a standardized test score.